Qld XC21 Brisbane Series #1
24 Apr 21
Location: Minnippi Parklands
Brisbane XC Series Dates (hosted by various clubs for Qld Athletics):
#1 - Sat 24 April - Minnippi Parklands (hosted by Thompson Estate). Entries Close Wednesday 21st April at 9:00am
#2 - Sat 01 May - CJ Greenfields Park, Richlands (hosted by Toowong Harriers), includes Qld Short Course Cross Country Championships. Entries Close Wednesday 28 April at 9:00am
#3 - Sat 15 May - Upper Kedron (hosted by Ashgrove Rangers). Entries Close Wednesday 12th May at 9:00am
#4 - Sat 22 May - Sherwood Arboretum (hosted by intraining). Entries Close Wednesday 19th May at 9:00am
#5 - Sat 05 June - Teralba Park (hosted by Athletics North). Entries Close Wednesday 2nd June at 9:00am
#6 - Sat 12 June - Fig Tree Pocket (hosted by Toowong Harriers). Entries Close Wednesday 9th June at 9:00am
#7 - Sat 26 June - Capalaba College (hosted by Redlands). Entries Close Wednesday 23rd June at 9:00am
#8 - Sat 10 July - Minnippi Parklands (hosted by Thompson Estate). Entries Close Wednesday 7th July at 9:00am
Qld All Schools XC Champs - Sat 08 May 21 - Limestone Park (Ipswich). Entries Close Monday 3rd May at 9:00am
Qld XC Relay Champs - Sat 19 June 21 - Nudgee College (Nudgee). Entries Close Monday 14th June at 9:00am
Qld XC Champs - Sat 31 July 21 - Toogoolawah Golf Course (Toogoolawah). Entries Close Monday 26th July at 9:00am
READ BELOW CAREFULLY
- Entries for each of these events will be on our Competition page. You must be a current Qld Athletics/Qrun member. Join a Club
- Entries close at 9:00am on the Wednesday prior to the event for the brisbane Series and Short Course Championships.
- Coach/Parent/Spectator registration WILL continue - ensure you have registered all non-athletes attending.
- There are strictly NO ENTRIES taken on the day.
- Bib collection will be available at each venue.
- Direct QA/Qrun members are not eligible for Points for the Brisbane series. Join a Club
- Direct QA/Qrun members are not eligible for any Team awards. Join a Club
- There is NO CHECK IN - report to the start line ready to race 10 minues before your race if you already have a 2021 QA Bib Number.
- Ensure you arrive with enough time to collect your bib, familiarise yourself with the course and warm up.
- Relay & Championship medals will be available for pickup after each race - if you placed, ensure you pick your medal up before you leave.
- There is no progression from the Brisbane XC Series to Nationals.
- Progression from All Schools XC Champs to Nationals will be available once details are confirmed with Athletics Australia.
- State Championships Selection Criteria for Nationals will be available once details are confirmed with Athletics Australia.
- Athletes should be wearing shoes that are on the World Athletics Shoe Compliance list, or have a Sole thickness of no more than 25mm (https://www.worldathletics.org/about-iaaf/documents/technical-information, under Technical Information and Mauals/Guidelines section)