South Qld 2020/21 Season
Platinum - $199 plus club fee
This gives you:
- Free entry to all Shield meets
- Free entry for State Championship* events
- Free National/International permit; eligible to qualify for all in-stadium** and out of stadia*** state teams & national teams
Base Membership - $12 plus club fee
During the pandemic we are offering pay-as-you-go membership:
- All Shield meets - $25 per meet
- All State Championships* - $30 per event
- Eligible for in-stadium** state teams & national teams - $100 fee
- Eligible for all out of stadia*** state teams & national teams
*State championships includes 3000m, 5000m & 10000m Championships, Qld Athletics Championships, Qld Combined Event Championships, Qld Cross Country, Qld Race Walking Championships, Qld Road Running Championships
**In-stadium state teams includes Australian Athletics Championships, Australian Combined Event Championships, Zatopek 10000m, National 5000m Championships
***Out of stadia events include Australian Cross-Country Championships, Australian Half Marathon, Australian Marathon, Australian Road Running Championships, Australian Walk(s) Championships
^all athletes nominating for the National T&F Championship incur the $150 team levy, regardless of membership.
NB: if you have unaffiliated base membership (no club) you are limited to only three shield meets, and you are ineligible for national championship. If you wish to take up this casual membership, click here.
Unsure how to weigh up the difference between the two memberships?
For example, as a Base Member ($12), you enter 5 Shield meets ($125) and 2 events at State Championship ($60) and go to Nationals ($100^) = $297; as a Platinum member the same conditions are all included in the $199 membership fee^.
Qrun - $12 (same conditions as the Base Membership)
Club Coach, Officials & Volunteers - $0
If you need clarification on any aspect of membership and benefits please email email@example.com