The 2018 Australian Cross Country Championships will be held at Maleny Golf Club, Sunshine Coast on the 25th of August 2018.
TEAM LIST | ATHLETE BULLETIN | TIMETABLE | COURSE MAPS | SITE MAP
Queensland Athletics will be selecting athletes to represent the state in the Queensland Team in the Under 14, Under 16, Under 18, Under 20 and Open age groups. Multi-Class athletes will also be selected in the Under 14, Under 16 and Under 20 age groups.
To be eligible for selection, athletes must be registered members of Queensland Athletics (QA) or Athletics North Queensland (ANQ).
- 36th QA All Schools Cross Country Championships, Rivermount (U14/U16/U18 & Multi Class only)
- Queensland Cross Country Championships, Maleny (All age groups U14-Open & Multi Class)
- 1st & 2nd at QA All Schools in 13yrs, 15yrs & 17yrs who nominate will be selected.
- 1st & 2nd at Queensland Cross Country Championships in U14, U16, U18 who nominate will be selected.
- Remaining places in the U14, U16 & U18 age groups will be selected based on the results, of those who nominate, from QA All Schools & Queensland Championships to fill the team to a total of 6 male and 6 female athletes in each age group.
- U20 & Open Official Representatives will be selected from performances at the Queensland Cross Country Championships.
- Multi-Class athletes (U14, U16, U20) who nominate will be selected from performances at the QA All Schools and the Queensland Championships. Multi-Class athletes must achieve the qualifying standard for their classification.
Any athlete that would like to be considered for selection in the the Queensland Cross Country Team must nominate.