The 2017 Australian Cross Country Championships will be held at Kembla Joggers Cross Country Park, Wollongong on the 26th of August 2017.
ATHLETE BULLETIN | TIMETABLE | COURSE MAPS | SITE MAP
Queensland Athletics will be selecting athletes to represent the state in the Queensland Team in the Under 14, Under 16, Under 18, Under 20 and Open age groups. Multi Class athletes will also be selected in the Under 14, Under 16 and Under 20 age groups.
To be eligible for selection, athletes must be registered members of Queensland Athletics (QA) or Athletics North Queensland (ANQ).
- 35th QA All Schools Cross Country Championships, Kedron (U14/U16/U18 & Multi Class only)
- Queensland 8km Cross Country Championships, Richlands (U20/Open only)
- Queensland Cross Country Championships, Maleny (All age groups U14-Open & Multi Class)
- 1st, 2nd & 3rd at QA All Schools in 12yrs, 13yrs, 14yrs, 15yrs, 16yrs & 17yrs who nominate will be selected.
- 1st, 2nd & 3rd at Queensland Cross Country Championships in U13, U14, U15, U16, U17 & U18 who nominate will be selected.
- Remaining places in the U14, U16 & U18 age groups will be selected based on the results, of those who nominate, from QA All Schools & Queensland Championships to fill the team to a total of 16 male and 16 female athletes in each age group.
- U20 & Open Official Representatives will be selected from performances at 8km event and the Queensland Championships.
- Multi Class athletes (U14, U16, U20) who nominate will be selected from performances at the QA All Schools and the Queensland Championships. Multi Class athletes must achieve the qualifying standard for their classification.
Any athlete that would like to be considered for selection in the the Queensland Cross Country Team must nominate.